Album Art Lockscreen (All music apps)
This shortcut sets your lock screen based on the cover art of the currently playing music.
This shortcut works for all music services (even YouTube!) by using Shazam instead of the default “Get current song” method.
How to use:
- Set an automation to launch the shortcut every time you open or close a music app.
- If you use a Bluetooth device, set an automation to launch the shortcut every time the phone connects to your Bluetooth device.
- This works for all music services: Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, YouTube, you name it.
- There's no reliable method to detect song switches, so the shortcut has to repeat every 4 minutes.
- Some songs on YouTube aren't available in the Shazam database, so errors may occur.
Made by u/jerryvu - @raeexpe
Latest Release Notes
1 - Sept. 15, 2021, 8:51 a.m.