Control volume by voice
Say "Mute" "Medium" "Max" "Lower" "Louder" To set the volume on your device—hands free.
- "Mute" sets volume to zero and pauses music
- "Medium" sets volume to 50%
- "Max" sets volume to 100%
- "Lower" decreases volume by .2 (max=1 min=0)
- "Louder" increases volume by .2 (max=1 min=0)
No third party Updater Shortcut required.
This shortcut has an integrated update mechanism called Embed-a-Update. Thanks to the embedded updater, it does not require any external updater shortcut. The shortcut checks for updates itself, so you'll never miss an update and it is super fast.
If this Shortcut doesn’t work as expected, you have suggestions, or an idea to improve it, let me know.
Latest Release Notes
2.1.0 - Jan. 24, 2020, 7:02 a.m.
This shortcut now includes Embed-a-Update, so it requires no external shortcuts or resources like UpdateKit. Embed-a-Update is also very fast.