Control Centre Update (Updated 25/07/2019) (iOS 13)
Made for Control Centre, use it in your Shortcuts too
Control Centre Update
Welcome to the purpose built update module for Controls Centre.
- is a very FAST and EFFICIENT Updater to use in your shortcuts
- Control Centre Update does not take away the focus from your shortcut giving “annoying” notifications like others, it just checks to see if there is a Update and that’s it.
- if there is you will see it on the main menu for you to Update when you are ready.
How Fast, on Average it Runs in 0.17 Seconds when (Active) and 0.03 seconds (None Active) which means you don’t have to wait for your main shortcut to load.
Most Likely the Fastest on RoutineHub
- Easy to install in your Shortcuts
- just a Dictionary and a Variable called Status below the Dictionary is all that is required like most Updaters as the Control.
- Then add a, Run Shortcut And a Returning Variable called Update
Three steps shown below
1 Add this Dictionary to your shortcut, the parts used for updating are rhid and version and Current date as formatted below.
- 2 Add this to your main shortcut ( just after the Dictionary above) to run the shortcut And the variable returns the information we need for the update.
- 3 add the variable “Update” to your menu.
You can download How To Series : Build In Control Centre Update To show you how it works and Run Speed Tests for Confirmation that you now have RoutineHubs fasted Updater
Latest Release Notes
13.0 - July 25, 2019, 8:53 a.m.
· 2 years, 5 months ago
· 2 years, 4 months ago