3.3 1 year, 3 months ago
- fixes issue with internet connection check
‹ Go back
3.3 1 year, 3 months ago
3.2 1 year, 3 months ago
- restores functionality: update to keep using Coronavirus Stats
- faster startup
- now works as a widget
3.1 1 year, 9 months ago
- Resolves problems with location selection in iOS 14
3.0 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s been a while, but here’s a nice update I hope! Note that 3.0 will reset the stats history. Your subsequent runs will give you the change info as usual.
- Added population stats for countries including percent infected! Please note that country populations only update once per day.
- Added test stats: total tests and percent positive.
- Behind the scenes improvements for future updates.
I hope you enjoy this overdue update. Stay safe out there!
2.5 2 years, 1 month ago
- fixes for changes to the Worldometers website that broke version 2.4. Update to this version to restore functionality.
2.4 2 years, 2 months ago
- resolves problem when a stat’s value is “N/A” which caused issues for the UK. Now treat such values as 0.
- resolved missing locations in the locations menu (such as the UK).
Note that countries for which there is an N/A statistic such as this may have inaccurate information.
2.3 2 years, 3 months ago
- added active cases
- added critical cases
- added percent critical
- redone wording and layout for improved readability, and to group related data
NOTE: 2.3 will reset the stats history. Subsequent runs will once again show amount changed.
2.2 2 years, 3 months ago
- due to some regex wizardry help from @mvan231, the locations selection menu loads dramatically faster - try it out!
- an important change to the update check - to avoid a repeat of the issue of people not being notified of the 2.1 update because website changes broke version 2.0, now the update check occurs at the beginning instead of the end. Please update to 2.2 to ensure you receive any future such fixes.
- this update will NOT reset your stats history as long as you are coming from either 2.0 or 2.1 - now it keeps track of compatible versions.
2.1 2 years, 3 months ago
- Resolves problems caused by changes to the main data website that broke the prior version. Update to version 2.1 to restore functionality!
2.0 2 years, 3 months ago
IMPORTANT: Do NOT use the search bar when selecting locations or the Shortcut will hang.
- Now features attractive icon menus.
- Produces stats for your choice of one or more locations including the world and now featuring countries.
- Every country that has reported cases is available to select from and the choices update when new locations are added.
- Your location choices may be saved for future runs or used one time.
- World stats now include percent of population currently infected (along with all-time, as before).
- Supports workflows. Run Coronavirus Stats from your own Shortcuts and receive back the report and data for your use.
1.3 2 years, 3 months ago
- calculations and display of numbers now work correctly in regions where point (“.”) is used to separate every 3 digits and comma separates the decimal
- for all regions every number is now displayed with such separators (and the correct ones)
1.2 2 years, 4 months ago
- Gets world population much faster
- Added recovery stats
- Death rate and recovery rate split into overall and closed case stats
- Title line with current run date and time
- Results are now displayed with quicklook
- Now informs user that results have been copied to the clipboard
- Other improvements
NOTE: your first run of version 1.2 will reset the last run stats
1.1 2 years, 4 months ago
- enabled version checking
1.0 2 years, 4 months ago