Inhaler Usage - iOS 14 & 15
Easily record medical inhaler usage to Apple Health.
This shortcut allows you to record your inhaler usage eg Asthma Inhalers to the Apple Health app.
A handy bar chart in the shortcut allows you to review your usage easily in seconds.
The full data sets can be found in Apple Health in the Respiratory category labelled Inhaler Usage.
3 button presses is all it takes:
- Press the Inhaler Usage icon (where you added it to your Homescreen)
- Confirm you have used it (no accidental records)
- Ok the confirmation of recording
Usage Graph & Dark Mode
Choose from preset time frames and see how often you have used your inhaler in that time period on the light/dark mode compatible graphs.
A selection of Graph styles can be select from the 'Customise Shortcut...' menu which are all light / dark mode compatible.
Latest Release Notes
1.8 - Nov. 9, 2021, 10:42 a.m.
Improved Graph Layout:-
• Made the Title header more compact
• Added an average daily use Statistic
• Added a maximum use in one day statistic
• In the weekly, fortnightly and monthly views added a 7 day interval to make it easier to read
• In the 3 monthly view added an interval at the start of each month to again make it easier to view
If there are other features you would like adding please let me know.
If you like this shortcut please heart!!